- Ph.D. Cyberspace Security, Institute of Information
Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2018.09~now
- B.S. School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Tongji University, 2014.09~2018.06.
- Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Masked Face Recognition.
- Look Through Masks: Towards Masked Face Recognition with De-Occlusion Distillation.
In ACM International Conference on Multimedia (MM), 2020, 3016–3024
Chenyu Li, Shiming Ge*, Daichi Zhang, and Jia Li.
- Occluded Face Recognition in the Wild by Identity-Diversity Inpainting.
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT), 2020, 30(10):3387-3397.
Shiming Ge*, Chenyu Li, Shengwei Zhao, and Dan Zeng*.
- Efficient Low-Resolution Face Recognition via Bridge Distillation.
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), 2020, 29: 6898-6908.
Shiming Ge, Shengwei Zhao, Chenyu Li, Yu Zhang, Jia Li*.
- Low-Resolution Face Recognition in the Wild via Selective Knowledge Distillation.
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), 2019, 28(4): 2051-2062.
Shiming Ge, Shengwei Zhao, Chenyu Li, Jia Li*.
- Occluded Face Recognition by Identity-Preserving Inpainting.
In International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (ISAIR), 2018: 427-437.
Chenyu Li, Shiming Ge*, Yingying Hua, Haolin Liu, Xin Jin.